Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Meet John SloX. You'll Be Happy You Did.

Been a while since I posted because, well...LIFE GETS IN THE WAY. 

But I'm here now, and I'm excited to introduce you to a new friend. 
I have TONS of cool & awesome friends in the world. All over the world. I'm truly grateful that they allow me to call them my friends. 

THIS GUY, though, is special. THIS GUY has more talent in the little tip of the fingernail of his baby finger than most shmoes I've ever met. I have yet to find something he cannot do. He makes me laugh until I choke or pee myself EVERY SINGLE TIME he posts something on one of his social media sites, and he's saved me from descent into depression on several occasions, just by watching his posts, and for that I'll be eternally grateful. 
I promise you, you'll want to know this guy

Oh, how typical it would be if I left it just at that; but I can't. 
THIS GUY also has quite a story to tell, and he's willing to tell it. He's willing to tell it, because he actually would like to help other people who might be in a situation like he was. 
...pretty cool guy, huh? 

You haven't even seen a fraction of this SLOX. 


Ladies and gentlemen, I give you John SloX. (Vine)

Guy who knows his street name but doesn't know his street name.

For more of John, please find him on Instagram at notjohnslox or SnapChat at toxoslox.



No comments:

Post a Comment